SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > Original SOWPub Forum Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 20, 2000, 08:08 AM
Gordon Alexander

Default Lesson 3...SQ1

You were born. You will die.

You came into this world with certain inherited characteristics and genes.

You have a body. It is on earth.

Here is the pictogrimg of the PHYSICAL path.

Now we can see things.

Where do you live?

Why?

Did you know that almost 20% of the US population moves every year? (According to the USPS).

But did you also know that over 60% of Americans live within 50 miles from where they grew up?

Why do you live where you do? What is the reason?

Bottom line is because you CHOOSE to.

On the Physical Pictogrigm we see the Earth and people, men and women are on it. Also animals.

We see Weather. We see the physical laws.

The Physical path is your body and it's relationship to Earth.

The top left shows your body, the genetic influences, and the condition of your body and the things you do have some control over, like diet and exercise.

In the physical/material world there are certain "laws". Gravity. Vibration.

We see the Sun, and you need to add something that got cut off when I scanned it...

Under the Sun it should read

radiant energy perpetually transmuted...

We see there is Polarity in the Material world, there is positive and negative enegies.

You see geography which has to do with physical location and these are STRUCTURES in our life.

You see environments, these are within geography's and are the STRESSORS.

Look at the Physical Pictogrigm.

If you live in California, guess what? You may experience Earthquakes...it comes with the territory.

If you live along the banks of the Mississippi, you might get flooding now and again.

In Florida there are Hurricanes.

In Northeast Ohio, Snow. And CLOUDS.

So the questions I would ask of you in person are:

What condition is your BODY in? Are you happy with it? Can you make it better? Can you be healthier? Are you aware of the genetic influences?

And

Where do you live? Why?

Are you aware of the Geographical Influences...if you live near me, and have SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder...a lack of natural light stimulated disorder)...then you should consider moving.

We are second only to Seattle in the number of cloudy days. That is why they built a huge arsenal during WWII here, because of the overcast.

San Diego would be a better place for you to live.

If you can't or won't move, you need to compensate in some way, by using artificial light as a replacement.

One of the big keys in the SQ1 is the Mind-Body connection...and some of the biggest influences and stimuli come from the georgraphy/environment and your body's condition and use.

I'm 'noise' sensitive. So a noisy environment stimulates my nervous system, I have to be very aware of this...especially in public places.

I love kids, but I wouldn't want to spend all day in a preschool...it would be the wrong environment for me.

Yet, I see many people who have created hostile environments, and are in the wrong geography....

one area is cost of living. Most rural locales have a tendency to be cheaper...I've got 3 Internet friends who have moved to rural locations...one in the Chattel Forum relates how this impacts his CHATTELING...and he has gone ebay.

Because the chattel is not so easy to come by in the country...although I'd say to him, yes but the country chattel is very popular in the city.

So by moving to the country, he may have lowered his family's expenses...and if he maintains or exceeds his former city income, he is going to be "getting ahead" at a much faster pace.

There are physical laws, Dien is an expert on those...

and when you come to understand and use them to your benefit, they can help you obtain a prosperous and balanced life, if that is what you want.

So... there is the PHYSICAL PICTOGRIGM.

I'll post the RELATIONSHIP one for you to look at and we'll talk about that tomorrow.

Again, I'll answer questions on these.

Gordon