SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 2, 2011, 06:59 PM
Administrator

Default Charlie Sheen, Glenn Beck and the ATF

From an email: "Hey Gordon, what about booze, cigs and ammo as stuff to barter with?"

Better than gold. NOT my cup of tea, but, history proves these items are wanted in poor economic times...oh, what the hell...in a DEPRESSION which is in my opinion headed our way.

And what about Charlie Sheen and Glenn Beck?

By the time you get through reading this you may believe I'm "nuttier and crazier" than both those guys...they are nuts, right? Or fruitcakes.

This isn't Y2K misplaced hysteria. NOR is it doomsday or Mayan Calendar thinking. However,

I've never been more serious.

YOU need to make as much cash as fast as you can (in the next 3 months) and you need to stock up on food.

Anyone catch the near million pound move with SUGAR today? What's up with that?

I was in line this aft. at the Winn-Dixie and the guy in front of me had 10 bags of sugar and too many to count strawberries (they were BOGO)...

So I smarted off; "Goin make some strawberry wine, eh?"

He laughed and said, "Not a bad idea but these are for strawberry shortcake for a party...but if I knew how, I'd save some for the wine."

KNOW HOW? Obviously not a hillbilly. We know how to make wine from all the fruits, half the veggies and several variations of moonshine or vodka.

My favorite family recipe is a fruitcake made over weeks, with lots of fruit and SUGAR, all you really need folks.

The ATF...Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms.

Created to collect taxes (well, they leave that to the IRS, but they insure we the people get our due)...

We had prohibition and the only thing that did was to create rich gangsters.

Tonight, I think on MS-NBC there is a beginning episode about Tobacco and how today there is a Cigarette War...and of course, when there is a huge disparity between prices...mostly due to taxes...there will always be those ENTROOPENOOORS who try to make a fast buck.

Apparently you can buy cartons cheap in Missouri and sell them for triple in New York.

Chalie Mansion (uh, Sheen)...although he is rambling like a C Manson with a little cult of girlies...hope he doesn't add any more **** stars to his stable...

IS nuts. Or has a mental problem. Or doesn't. Don't really care but it does annoy me he's given so much media time right now...but maybe it's by design to take our minds off of what is coming.

Glenn Beck? Another nut job? Well, sad to say, he's making more sense in the last two months and is coming under huge attacks...

always a red flag for me... if the "MEDIA" is giving someone a hard time, you might want to stop and listen to what they have to say...

Charlie Sheen says, "Don't judge me, you're not qualified."

And Glenn Beck says, "It's not a conspiracy if it's true."

Both have valid points beneath their common veneer of nut jobs. I don't discount either one.

And neither should you.

See. Who am I to judge what you do? And of course, vice versa. In the celebrity's case, it is part and parcel of the "fame" deal.

In the real world, it is about what works.

I have ONE issue. The invasion of Saudi Arabia. Could be from within. Too vast an amount of pipeline to protect. Too many enemies.

IF we lose Saudi oil, even for a brief period of time, we are going to see the DEPRESSION and all that comes with it.

I hope I'm wrong. I could be. Probably am.

But take this very seriously, you need to make as much CASH as you can in the next 90 days.

HOW? Sell something or a lot of somethings. Sell ebooks, sell reports you write or buy, become an affiliate...

sell advertising on mugs, pizza boxes, on clocks, on your face...

sell a product people will pay you for...sell chattel...

Chattel, which is personal property, is the fastest, quickest and easiest way to make as much money as you can as fast as you can.

Just this past week two students reached the 1000 dollar a week level and two others are making their move toward that...

And NONE of them thought it would be so easy. See, it's not about nickels and dimes, although that is a good place to start.

But finding ANYTHING which can be doubled quickly is the way to do it.

Now, about SUGAR. PAY ATTENTION to what is going on in the commodities markets...watch for big moves...keep an eye on the politics and what is going on around the world...and I've said it many times before...

DON'T FORGET RUSSIA. It is not the sleeping, friendly bear in the ZOO, it is a POWERFUL country which has been off the American Radar screen for a few years now...but one which has positioned itself and it's vast oil and resources supplies in an unique position.

MAKE AS MUCH MONEY AS YOU CAN AS FAST AS YOU CAN...and have at least a 6 month supply...

AND have at least 3 months of FOOD on hand...and have plenty of sugar...cause you can always make booze and hand it out when people knock on your door seeking some help.

Of course, I too, could be nuts.

Gordon Jay Alexander

PS. It doesn't matter how (as long as it's legal) use whatever strategy you know to make as much money as fast as you can.

PSS. And if nothing happens, I'll have some very WONDERFUL fruitcakes to sell this Holiday Season. Fruitcakes I say, fruitcakes for all.

Last edited by GordonJ : March 2, 2011 at 07:28 PM.