Go to the Main Business Forum page

3 sure fire, tested and proven formulas for making your $$$$ [Archive] - Page 2 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : 3 sure fire, tested and proven formulas for making your $$$$

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

GordonJ
January 26, 2018, 11:41 AM
The above formulas COULD be all a motivated person needs to have an AH-HA moment.

But, the thing is, here in USA public schools our general curosity gets educated out of us by the time we are 12. After that, we are told who we are and what track we are on.

By high school, you are smart, on an AP Good College track, smart enough for college, or you are put into the "trades" track, or REMEDIAL (mostly college bound athletes who can't read)...OR the DUMMIES track, like mine was.

We were the guys who they didn't think would graduate and didn't want to waste any time on, so we were told to take whatever we wanted, chances are we would be gone soon anyhow.

But the POINT is, most of our questioning is taken out of us by 12.

Best stated by Harry Chapin in his song, FLOWERS ARE RED.

Flowers are red young man
Green leaves are green
There's no need to see flowers any other way
Than the way they always have been seen

So, I talk or communicate to people every day, and day after day, I find people who aren't asking the right questions, maybe they don't how, or don't know any better.

How about making money. What if I could give you a 40 year tested and proven plan which could take you to a quarter of a million dollars a year and provide you with overwhelming proof, from thousands of people...who all followed the same plan?

Too many would say, "let me in", without even asking the WHAT question.

The FACT that thousands of people have done it, and can be proven, oftens sets off this mindset: IF THEY DID IT, SO CAN I.

In fact this is exactly what these people tell you, "If I did it, so can you."

What is it?

AMWAY and MLM, NETWORK marketing. Absolutely proven. Undeniable.

Yet, for every 1000 success stories, there may be 100,000 who tried and quit.

Wasn't the plan. That has been show to work.

The question 100,000 should have asked is, Do I want to do this? Some need to start and find out because they don't know if they can or can't. In these cases it is a good thing to try new things out to see if they fit.

But at some point, probably around the age of 35, most people have a pretty good idea of what they can, can't or DON'T WANT TO DO.

Yet, they will jump in, try this or that with the hope something will be different, and they expect this OPPORTUNITY will be THE ONE, when in fact it is hardly ever the opportunity, it is always the person. I don't know if Eienstein actually said it, but truly, "insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results".

I see it everyday, hear it everyday, watch it unfold everyday.

Take the 3 formulas above and add in Glenn's post, and there is a ton of evidence in his post, that #3, is a great way to find a winner without spending a lot of money.

OK, this month, Jan. 2018, 3 people have asked me the same exact question on three very different subjects, totally unrelated but all having to do with Biz-Op.

They asked, "How many people do you know who are doing this?"

I'm miffed. Stupefied.

There are 1200 spots in MLB. Those 1200 are signed to big league contracts.

Say you are a high school all star in your state, 15 from each state, 750 potential ball players, most going to college, but that is just USA, add in the Latino players and you see the odds stacking up against a high school stand out. Now, that is way low, in fact thousands of kids go to college on baseball scholarships.

But so what? Yes, you will be competing against thousands of players for one of the coveted 1200 spots, actually, only 750 active during the regular season.

What do the numbers have to do with YOU?

If you dream and work hard at becoming a successful baseball player, what difference does it make how many are doing it?

If I told you I knew 100 Chattelers, you gonna NOT do it? What if I knew only 5, or 500?

If I told you I know 250 successful INFOPRENEURS, you gonna let that influence you, you gonna think, "well no room for me, all those slots are taken".

There is a 12 year old kid in the Dominican Republic who will be playing MLB, I'd bet the farm on it, yet his access to scores of great fields, top flight equipment, excellent coaching is nothing compared to what the 12 year old American has...

But he does what he has to do.

NO matter how many others are doing it. No matter how limited the slots are.
NO matter the numbers, he is singularly focused, and asks himself the right question every day, what can I do today to get better?

Don't worry about what other people are doing.

Ask the right questions.

If you don't know what they are, I'll be glad to tell you.

Gordon

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page