Go to the Main Business Forum page

How a 15 dollar investment becomes a $1,000.00 a month recurring income... [Archive] - Page 23 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : How a 15 dollar investment becomes a $1,000.00 a month recurring income...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29

Millard Grubb
May 11, 2020, 04:32 PM
You got something Millard. The neat thing, take your Phone, use ZOOM, and if you give the EXPERT some advance of what you will ask...

BAM/VOILA, ALMOST instant product. It is what Mike Senoff has been doing for the last two decades, I've read many of his interviews. Fortunately for me, he does a PDF along, cause I can't do audio, and very little video, unless I can fast forward it.

Mike specializes in business interviews, but there are tons of other people with their share of STORED VALUE, just ready and willing to get it into CIRCULATION, and with your help, they can and you both win, eh?

Gordon

Sounds like a good idea... I'll talk to a few folks and film a few things this week! (I did something similar with a friend several years ago.... Maybe I still have the video!)

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page