Go to the Main Business Forum page

Akron stripper uses ADELE'S Pom-Poms to cover her ta-tas during act... [Archive] - Page 2 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Akron stripper uses ADELE'S Pom-Poms to cover her ta-tas during act...

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Dien Rice
May 28, 2021, 04:47 PM
Onto Memorial Day. I always like to mention at least 3 veterans, Clayton Witcher, a high school classmate, my brother's friend who used to hang around our "mansion"; Lt. Melvin (Spence) Dry, who was aboard my submarine in Vietnam when he gave his life for his country...and ol friend

The Boz, Bruce Bud Riggs, an Army Sgt. who became a fast friend in the desert of New Mexico and wrote the Headlight Cleaning Manual. One of the best how to manuals from someone who did it, and I bear witness to his success with it.

And we want to remember all those who are no longer with us this Memorial day as we celebrate their sacrifices and our freedoms.

Memorial Day kicks off our Summer in America, last day of school for many today, the hot summer ahead, vacations, holidays and even new business opportunities too.
Thanks Gordon,

There's a lot of "meat" in this post... An awesome amount of brain food!

It's important that we support our military veterans who have made the sacrifices to ensure the freedoms that we enjoy today...

There's a lot more fantastic stuff to comment on in this post, and I will do so shortly!

Thanks, Gordon!

Best wishes,

Dien

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page