Go to the Main Business Forum page

5 years later. The FLY LOW COLLECT THE DOUGH UPDATE HOTLINE [Archive] - Page 4 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : 5 years later. The FLY LOW COLLECT THE DOUGH UPDATE HOTLINE

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Dien Rice
June 9, 2021, 10:26 AM
A. Larry, my natural inclination is to tell you to add car detailing and headlight cleaning, but in your case, with a shop and tools, I'll give you a secret NO one else is doing. Attend your auctions, look for soccer mom vans, buy them...and convert them to STEALTH RV's. Many guys and couples would want something like this to travel around without announcing to the world they are living in an RV. There are many free videos you can watch on YouTube which shows you what to add. If you want, put on a pop up top, and really increase the value. Good luck. OH, and add car detailing and headlight cleaning.
[/I]

Good advice?

This year, 2021, the Academy Awards Best Picture winner was NOMADLAND. It also won a Best Actress for Frances McDormand and it is the story of a lady who lives in a VAN.

And in the show, we see scores of people living in RV's and many in VANS, which have been converted to "Stealth RV's".
Hi, Gordon.

Very prescient!

Without a doubt from my own reading, RVs have been big during the pandemic... Hotter than pancakes...

There are a couple of reasons why.

One reason is, particularly during the height of the pandemic, people didn't want to travel in planes or buses or trains, if they could avoid it... They don't want to be with other people.

They'd much rather drive in their own car - so that they can't catch Covid...

The second reason is that people have also been reluctant to stay in hotel rooms...

I'm sure they clean the hotel room as best they can... or so they say. But can you really trust them?

However, if you're in your own RV, that's not an issue. No one else has slept there. You're not going to catch anything.

And the whole "stealth RV" thing is just on another level...

It looks like you had 20/20 vision! We might have to call you Gordonostradamus... :)

Thanks, Gordon. There are some amazing insights there in what you wrote!

Best wishes,

Dien

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page