Go to the Main Business Forum page

Take A Trip Down Memory Lane... Do You Remember These 37 Strange Fads? [Archive] - Page 4 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Take A Trip Down Memory Lane... Do You Remember These 37 Strange Fads?

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Sandi Bowman
April 18, 2007, 04:15 PM
Hmmm...because I was so tiny, I was always chosen to be a 'topper' in the phone booths...up there with the spider webs and all...Actually, the guys usually had them all cleaned out (they were kind and didn't want spiders crawling all over them, too! :D

I loved my D.A. hair cut, too...looked great on me then, believe it or not...but a bit masculine for my taste.

I HATED those blankety blank hoop skirts! Mostly they got stuffed in the trunk once I was out of the house (ditto those blasted multi layer petticoats)...The guys had it easy then except when they tried to be gentlemen and help us into the car and got something or other caught in the car door or on themselves and so on. Grins and giggles time...and usually red faces, too. ;)

Thanks for the memories...even if they're from before your time (well, for some of you at least).

Sandi Bowman

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page