Go to the Main Business Forum page

Question? Would appreciate feeedback. [Archive] - Page 2 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Question? Would appreciate feeedback.

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Sandi Bowman
March 20, 2008, 01:34 PM
When I had my newbie site, I had plenty of feedback about how they'd like it. The one side said "just give it to me so I know where I'm headed and can move along'. The other side said 'don't overwhelm me with too much at once'.

What I finally decided to do was offer both, in a sense. I gave them step by step info but also a 'round up' on the process. Any time I was wondering whether I should do two or more steps at a time, I discovered that it was always better to give several, if needed, rather than get negative feedback because some had to 'sit and wait' for the next step. Some things just need to be presented together.

Personally, I would prefer to have full instructions in hand to peruse before proceeding. My reason: a lot of folks get one into the middle, forget some essential, and then you're stuck and almost no way to get them in the same spot to get help. If I look it over, and it makes sense, I feel a lot more confident proceeding.

Price depends on how you go about it, how much depth there is to it etc so it could range from ten dollars on a monthly membership to a flat fee of say, fifty dollars or more...again, depending.

HTH

Sandi Bowman

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page