Go to the Main Business Forum page

A note for you Chattelers out there. Two words: College Finals. [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : A note for you Chattelers out there. Two words: College Finals.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

GordonJ
April 4, 2008, 11:25 AM
April is college crunch month, May and sometimes June, is for FINALS.

Which means: tens of thousands of college students will be selling off and ABANDONING chattel at a college near you. I'll be investing in text books which I know will be used next year (inside info? you bet!!)...you can get good used text books for a huge discount and sell them early next semester for 1/2 of what the college book store will be offering.

Drive by your local college the week of finals. You'll see piles of "trash", often from dorm rooms, that these kids just don't want to lug around, and can't get rid of. You'll be amazed at the things that get tossed out. ALSO, a lot of cars will get sold and bought.

Computers (especially notebooks) will be available. It is nearing HIGH Chattel Season. Those of you that have the Jim Straw course via my affiliate link, please contact me, I've got some important information for you regarding Chatteling and the Bigger Picture of Super Chatteling (as I call it) that Jim details in the course.

Thanks for your time and attention.

Gordon Jay Alexander

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page