Go to the Main Business Forum page

The 800-pound gorilla -- aka The connection we're not making... [Archive] - Page 14 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : The 800-pound gorilla -- aka The connection we're not making...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

-TW
August 4, 2008, 12:22 PM
America is one of the few places on earth where a person CAN change their socio-economic status within their lifetime.

And they can do it, basically, under their own control.

They can decide to do it, and then do it!

But... part of that equation is: They must (first?) develop the ability to clearly see what WILL propel them upwards, and what will NOT.

My point was that it's NOT really a spectrum. There's an EMPTY SPACE between Low-Level Land and REAL SUCCESS (read: majorly big bucks).

Doing low-level stuff does not lead to the big time. Doing LOTS of low-level stuff probably won't even TOTAL big time level success.

The two worlds are NOT connected, naturally/organicly/normally.

The key, I feel (to take advantage of the American opportunity), is to find 'worm holes' that can/do CONNECT the two worlds.

Such bridges do exist, or can be engineered.

THAT'S the real stepping stone to real (major) success.

The goal is not to toil in Low-Level Land (as a way of 'paying one's dues') -- the main goal should be to seek out EXIT DOORS + ESCAPE Low-Level Land as soon as possible.

That's why I listed 3 such exit doors.

Think 'The Matrix' and illusion is reality and vice versa -- and the rining telephone that enables one to EXIT The Matrix (which seems like reality, but which is FALSE).

I hope this is making sense.

It's making sense to me at least.

Cheers!

-- TW

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page