Go to the Main Business Forum page

How To Earn At Least $300 A Day With A Unique Photo Advertising Clock! [Archive] - Page 2 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : How To Earn At Least $300 A Day With A Unique Photo Advertising Clock!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

Adman
April 14, 2009, 09:03 PM
I sold you the "rights to resell my Midas Reports...as they were presented to you a few years ago"....HOWEVER.....I DID NOT....

1) Give you Permission to use my "SALES WORDS"....THE ACTUAL "SALES PITCH" that I used to sell MY Midas Reports. However, I see that you are STILL using MY WORDS AND PHRASES that I USE to sell MY Midas Reports.

2) I did NOT sell you my "UPDATED" Midas Reports!

....which I am getting ready to sell, again!

THEREFORE....I suggest you "CEASE & DESIST" from using any and all of the "SALES WORDS & SENTENCES & PHRASES" to help you sell the Midas Reports!

GET YOUR OWN SALES PITCH! STOP USING MINE!

Don Alm....getting ready to launch my UpDated "Home-Based Reports" to help SOME of the folks who are IN DIRE NEED OF SOME WAY TO HELP THEM PAY THEIR BILLS and MAYBE HAVE A WAY OUT OF THEIR PRESENT PREDICAMENT.

P.S. Ya wanna know WHO, "Don Alm" is?....check out the Archives in this Forum....and ask yourself ONE QUESTION;
"WHAT CAN YOU OFFER....TO PEOPLE OUTA WORK AND WORRYING WHERE THEIR NEXT DOLLAR IS COMING FROM"!

I'd like to see what YOU have to offer!

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page