Go to the Main Business Forum page

How you can profit by being a Charisma Coach [Archive] - Page 3 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : How you can profit by being a Charisma Coach

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Dien Rice
June 13, 2017, 01:41 PM
We had an intense weekend, got 3 movie scripts sketched out, submitted one movie idea, and put together a list of Hollywood "buyers", not an easy task.

So, today and tomorrow, we are coming up for air and some fresh supplies.

About Charisma, it CAN be taught. It can be a result of learning FASCINATION, and at times it is hard for the untrained eye to tell them apart, but, I assert both Charisma and Fascination are better taught and learned directly person to person, may make for a nice class you can teach.

BUT, if you are looking to capitalize on it, the best money maker is in PRESENTATION TRAINING. Millennials are NOT good with public speaking and more and more 20-30 somethings have executive positions which require they give presentations. This is a huge market, expensive and if you can help them (cash in on your Toastmasters' Trainings) there is a huge market ready for you.
Hi Gordon,

Great post...!

What is "fascination" and how is it different from "charisma"...?

By the way, I gotta say, you're one of the most charismatic people I've met. (I know most people here haven't met you in person, but Gordon is fascinating in person...) I remember meeting you for a couple of days when we started this website, and I was enthralled...

(And it's been the case each time we've met!)

:)

OK. Some feedback rec'd from the MY ACT report:

http://www.writerstollbooth.com/myact.pdf

The final part where the reader customizes it seems to have struck a chord with many, but, unfortunately, I've gotten several emails,

from people who just can't figure out what they want? So, I ask you all,

Why do you think people have such a hard time with their FOCUS, and why are so many of us, DISTRACTED and trying to juggle so many balls?

And if you want, share any reasons you might have for not wanting to set goals, can you please?
Well, I have no problem setting goals... If anything, I set too many goals...

As an easily bored person, I like to have multiple things to work on... :)

However, you need to "hone in" on a relatively small number, or else nothing gets completed...

Another CHATTEL update, "Dan the restaurant Man" had a 25k month, and I'm trying to persuade him to share some details, cause a few of you have expressed interest. But NOTE this, he's been at it a year of continuous effort...and some you can't stay with something a couple of weeks,

SO, no matter what Dan would offer up, I doubt, seriously, some of you who have asked about this, have the ability to stay with ANYTHING long enough to see the success he has.

Which is related to the question about FOCUS and that is ... Why do so many lack perseverance in their lives? Why the quit factor?

OK, may have more later or tomorrow. Testing a new "Go like" camera today, love me some new toys and gadgets.

Gordon

PS. Leave feedback here or email if you prefer, gjabiz@yahoo.com with any comments about MY ACT REPORT.
It's fascinating to hear about "Dan the restaurant man"...

I don't have that much experience with restaurant equipment, but I have a little. When I did the exporting, my business partner had his own separate shipping container which also contained kitchen equipment (he used to be a restauranteur). For example, a huge gas-powered oven, much bigger than any you'd find in any home, so you could cook multiple meals simultaneously. They were worth quite a bit of money! Real restaurant equipment ain't cheap... But then, it has to generally be large, and also rugged for constant use...

Not easy to transport. But it's great to hear you can make good chatteling money dealing with it...!

Actually, it makes sense. Starting a restaurant requires a large outlay of money, so you'd want to reduce the costs as much as possible. If you can get second-hand equipment in good working condition, it makes sense...

Great stuff, thanks Gordon...!

Best wishes,

Dien

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page