Go to the Main Business Forum page

Ways I've made CASH in 2017... [Archive] - Page 3 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Ways I've made CASH in 2017...

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Dien Rice
June 22, 2017, 07:15 AM
Thanks Christopher for sharing!

I'll share what I've been up to, as well... Just a bit tired out at this moment...

Yesterday I sent out the latest issue of the Hidden Business Ideas Letter (http://www.hiddenbusinessideas.com)... which is one of the things I'm doing... :)
Hi Christopher,

I have both short term and longer term projects i work on...

I've been involved in info-products for almost a couple decades now... I started out selling info-products as an affiliate, then working with Gordon, then doing some of my own, and finally also acquiring exclusive rights from others. That's something that keeps chugging along in the background for me... :)

You can find various related links all over Sowpub! I also have several other info-products not "on the market" right now, which I plan on bringing "back" or bringing "to market"...!

One of the longer term projects relates to software and the money transfer industry. It's a business project I'm doing with 4 other people, we all bring a mixture of different skills... I can't talk about it much, but it's still a "startup"... :)

Another longer-term project I'm working on is to do with the finance industry... There might be an opportunity to get into finance with my own company (possibly with a couple of partners). This is not an easy area, because you generally need a financial securities license / financial services license to to it legally, and they're not cheap or easy to get! But... there are ways to do it, plus I've been building up my connections and experience in this area... (Good connections are VERY important in finance.) Whether it will come to fruition or not, I don't yet know...!

Sorry some of it stays "mysterious" (in the longer term projects, it has to, as I have competitors, and we're not yet "live")... But I hope that gives you an idea!

Best wishes!

Dien

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page