Go to the Main Business Forum page

3 more book reviews. Bookstores are great but... [Archive] - Page 2 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : 3 more book reviews. Bookstores are great but...

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Dien Rice
September 26, 2017, 07:28 PM
So, two today by one very hot author; Ryan Holiday. Hopefully you've already read his bestseller, TRUST ME, I'M LYING.

Today, GROWTH HACKER MARKETING. I'm putting this into the MUST read category. Takes about 10 mins, short 100+ pages paperback.
Thanks Gordon!

I have "Trust Me, I'm Lying" on Kindle... One of those books I bought but never read. I'm gonna start reading it today!

I'm also reading Elmer Leterman, "The Sale Begins When the Customer Says No"... Wow, great stuff! (Again, ordered it a long time ago, and started reading it, then got off-track... So I've started again from the beginning...)

He seems to be about how to predispose people toward you, what he calls "indirect selling"... Is this the same as Robert Cialdini's "Pre-Suasion"? Again, another one I've bought, but haven't read...

I'l have to get "Growth Hacker Marketing" too... Lots of good reading to do...! :)

I'm planning to do lots of book reading in my break times during the day...! (Rather than reading too much %&@&%#! news... which is too addictive...)

Best wishes,

Dien

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page