SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 3, 2009, 06:28 AM
MichaelRoss

Default Screw Fair & Equal...

Ankesh,

Thanks for trying to elucidate what you Mean.

"America wasn't the first democracy. But whoever believes that it is the first democracy has no historical perspective."

YOU had better check your Facts. America is NOT a democracy. And it Never was - by America I mean the USA. What it is, is, a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC whose Citizens are protected by written Laws - regardless of what the Mob wants.

Democracy is Mob Rules. Plain and simple. If You think the USA is a Democracy you, like the tens of millions of Americans, have bought into it, because of its incessant repeating by the Puppet Leaders.

Onward.

Fair?

I am uttering a bunch of expletives under my breath.

Fair indeed.

ANY time someone says something about Fair, you are listening to talk about taking from the productive and giving to the non productive.

There is NOTHING fair in taking from one person Against Their Will via some form of Coercion and then Giving the fruits of that theft to someone (anyone) else.

Whenever you hear anyone talk about Equal you can be sure you're going to suffer a Great INEQUALITY as someone receives more favoritism than someone else. Again, it's usually the Productive getting screwed over.

Both words - fair and equal - are standards from the bleeding heart liberals. Used to steal from the productive to give to the non productive, used to help foister liberal Projects that couldn't stand on their own without the so-called Fairness / Equality deals.

I suggest you read - and think about - the story of Harrison Bergeron which can be seen here http://instruct.westvalley.edu/lafave/hb.html because THAT is what all the Affirmative Action and Forced Diversity programs and other liberal equality BS leads to.

And frankly, I am fed up with it all.

I suggest you also read The Fountainhead. And you'll see how the Groups that Wesley Mooch creates to undermine true talent and hold aloft talentless drivel as something to aspire to, is reflected in our world today.

Read the Wikipedia Page about that "kissed a girl" singer. Then scratch your head how people could make a big deal out of a nobody without a track record of anything. Wool over eyes. While people who can actually write lyrics and music and create vocal melodies and actual music are Ignored. Ignored in favor of meaningless sex up nobodies who can't sing, dance, act, write music or lyrics or anything.

People are not now, nor have they ever been Equal. People have varying talents and abilities. You cannot make them equal. And taking from one to help Equal the other is not fair.

Michael Ross