SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 16, 2017, 12:31 PM
SecretAgentMan

Default Re: "All together now..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by unpinkpanther View Post
"...WOW!"

Marcus, you just delivered a MASTERCLASS in pre-suasion,
leadership and everything in between.

You hit the nail on the head about reinstating the authority. I guess I must have overdosed on all those "customer is always right" lessons.

Fixing the WHO is certainly key to the positioning I get in the marketplace.

I love how you break things down. I've already started applying some tips I got from my little research on "take-away selling", a term I learnt from YOU.

(I'm still waiting for the post you promised on that)

In short, our clients' reactions can be FEEDBACK in letting us know how our leadership is going.

If the emperor has no clothes, the people will keep making snide remarks about his...er...face - instead of following him.

Thanks for the brain juice!

You're welcome, unpinkpanther.

I'm going to bring the Pictogrigm of Persuasion into this post. This will be fun and altogether shorter than the last one.

I was thinking about the word "confrontation" from my previous post and Gordon J's teachings.

The "confrontation" is like the "wow" in the Pictogrigm of Persuasion. You know, the "rock" that you throw to interrupt the pattern, to get a response.

In a back-and-forth sales conversation, there is a dynamic that whoever throws the "wow" that becomes the dominant pattern interrupter is the leader of the conversation.

There is a point that can really feel like a confrontation if you are both throwing "wow's" at each other. This is the meaning of the saying:

"A sale is always being made. Either you will sell the prospect on why they should buy or the prospect will sell you on the reason that they won't buy."

Either it will be the salesperson or the prospect leading. If you follow the prospect's "wow" - they are going to convince you that they don't need to buy anything. That's what they say more often than not, right?

"Just looking" sound familiar to anyone.

But if they follow your "wow", then they will buy. And that's your whole job and responsibility as the leader - is to provide a suitable solution and convince them to take part in it. The money exchange is more of a matter of logistics.

Everything costs money, including your services as the leader of this expedition, correct?

Anyways, here was the really interesting point I was going to make. Let's go back to the 1/10,000 second thing again.

When you have a tool like the Pictogrigm of Persuasion, this tool goes directly into your subconscious mind where it resides.

Because it is a picture, it can be recalled by both sides of the brain at a moment's notice, like recognizing the house you grew up in. Especially if you write it out in your own handwriting with both hands, backwards and forwards, possibly multiple times.

If you are familiar with it to the point where it is an instant recognition, then you don't need to memorize specific rules of persuasion anymore.

You will keep coming up with your own creative "wows" to persuade other people, and you will see that they are throwing "wows" in your direction.

But you don't need to remember what So-and-so said in page 32 of her book about such-and-such a tactic. Because you have the overall "picture" embedded in your subconscious mind.

Make sense? Catch you on the flip side.

P.S. I'll come back, maybe tomorrow if I have some time, to complete the post on take away selling.