Go to the Main Business Forum page

Youtube Video Gets over 6,000 views in 30 days. What would you do with these leads? [Archive] - Page 6 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Youtube Video Gets over 6,000 views in 30 days. What would you do with these leads?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8

Unregistered
August 19, 2008, 12:24 PM
Hello all,

My ten year old daughter and I recently uploaded a 90 second video to youtube. We have had over 6,000 views in a little over 30 days. The subject matter is what some would consider a niche market. Check it out for yourself if you like. You can see it at *** Youtube.com/Oldschoolchoppers ***

We have been Emailed by people all over the world telling how much they like our product (video). I have over 25 years journeymen level experience in this particular field.

My question to the Sowpub community is this . . . . What would you do with these potential customers? And how can some of us on this board use Youtube to promote our goods and services?

Thanks in advance.
george

How cool ;)

Btw, it's possible with this site to download youtube movies (http://www.ripzor.com/youtuberipper.html) if you like offline watching :)

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page