Originally Posted by bobmcalister
I need something like ...1....2....3.....4.....and I am finished...
There are lots of ways people make money online. The key is to pick one and give it a shot!
Here are some of the ways...
- Sell stuff on eBay
- Create a subscription-based membership web site
- Create a blog and plan to make money from advertising (eg. Google Adsense)
- Create an online store selling "physical" items (not downloadable items)
- Write ebooks yourself and sell them
- Pay other people to write ebooks (so you own the rights), and sell those ebooks
- Become a master at creating web sites, and sell your web-design services
- Become a master at Search Engine Optimization, and sell your services (this one isn't easy, because it always changes)
- Promote and sell affiliate products
- I'm sure there are many others too...!
Also, posts giving "step by step" methods do come up here every now and then... Here are a couple excellent recent posts like this...
Even if you don't know how to create a web site yourself, you can pay people to do that for you (if you have the money). You can get a pretty good web site created for $500 to $1,000, using freelance programmers and designers. (Use a web site like iFreelance www.ifreelance.com
, Scriptlance www.scriptlance.com
, Rent a Coder www.rentacoder.com
, Elance www.elance.com
, and other similar sites to find your freelancers...)
The key is to do something... Get started... Then build from there...