SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 21, 2007, 10:22 PM

Default Testimonial on How Photog Used THE SECRET to Attract $10,000

Hi,

Thanks.

We're testing this topic right now in 2 different Mastermind Networks.

You may Find that focused thoughts (The Secret) seem to Surface new For-Profit ideas. (This happens with me.)

Here is a wedding photographer
who just Attracted 10K
with his Thoughts...

I think he was running a non-performing ad. The only change he made was his THINKING. Boom. He made 2 sales.

(For us - New *Thinking Plus Action* always has a Quantum Income effect.)

===============
===============
Photographer Gets 6 Leads and Attracts 10,000
by Focusing his Thoughts.

Good morning Glenn,

2 weeks ago when I started practicing putting my intentions out, I decided that I wanted to sell our two float tanks. I make most of my income as a wedding photographer, but I haven't been shooting (not many people get married during the winter in Chicago) so I'm not bringing in much money right now.

Selling the float tanks would inject a nice boost of cash, which is why I focused on that.

Within a week I got 6 calls from interested buyers! Compare this to getting maybe 1 email every couple months from a mildly interested person. Two of the people who called are serious and it looks like we're going to conclude the deal within a week.

I just woke up 5 minutes ago. Before I got up, I spent a couple minutes thinking about what I really want. I've been feeling very disconnected from people lately, so I decided that I want to induce a change within myself that will result in my being able to connect with people on a deeper level than I normally do.

I remembered that I had to return a couple emails so I logged on. I had just received the email I've copied below. It was clear that I had to write you right away when I read the words " Learn the Secrets of How to Connect With People" only 2 minutes after deciding that's what I wanted!

Thank you for connecting with me!

Francisco

===============
===============

Thanks,
Glenn Osborn
Rentamentor

P.S. - We've been masterminding specific things you can say and think and do - that make the Moolah Attraction ideas in The Secret Profitable.