SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 3, 2007, 09:39 AM
Administrator

Default Michael Ross, you are a brillant realist, grounded in ways of the world...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelRoss View Post
Just try and sell me a CD of 50 Cent or M&M. I wouldn't listen to them if Given them so I ain't buying them no matter how good the Salesman.

Michael Ross

You are a positive skeptic able to separate the wheat from the chaff...the fluff from the reality.

You Michael Ross will not have the wool pulled over your eyes, you've got a Pit Bull tenacity for the truth...and you demand accuracy in writing...

you say what you mean, and you mean what you say...

You have shown us that you are a Capiatlist..and you know and understand that as individuals who take responsibilty for their own lives..that the future is as bright as the SowPub Sun...

YET, you also have a keen eye on the ways of the world, and the bigger picture isn't as bright as it could be, right?

You see things on an International scale, some of that unique perspective you bring is mind boggling. You are a 10th degree black belt Hikuta master when it comes to reality, and seeing things as they are.

You can see the youth and their potential...to drag the whole world down...to maybe make it a better place...but the view probably appears bleak through those NO rose colored glasses you wear.

We must understand this youthful generation if we can impart our wisdom and help guide them and give them a path that will lead to individual accomplishment, happiness and make them independent people.

We can gain that understanding by observing, by knowing what the influences are in their life. We must walk in their shoes while maintaining a clear eye and a clearer mind.

What is going into the minds of our future? What are they hearing? What are they listening to and why?

You surely want to be able to help avoid any major catasophes a given indivdual will make...that may impact so many of us...and to help the wayward youth to see the errors of their ways, right?

How can you do that if you don't understand? I too would never have spent a penny on a 50 cent or a M&M CD...I wouldn't even touch them with a ten foot didgeridoo...until I heard my beloved daughter listening to them.

I was astounded and baffled. This is an honors college student. An award winning "leader" of youth...why, oh why would she listen to this garbage, this crap, this utter nonsense...

And so I asked her and she told me..."Dad, I have to know what the other kids listen to so I can speak in a language they understand and relate too."

I thought of an old English teacher who said, "A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still."

I thought of how Elmer Wheeler got me to "get in step" with people and that lesson has been priceless in my sales life.

I thought of how Ben Franklin would loan out books, how Abe Lincoln would write compassionate letters to his "enemies"...

Actually, I THOUGHT!

And Michael, you are nothing if not a thinking man...you've proven that over the years.

You are one of the most keen and brillant thinkers that visits this forum...and I have a small favor to ask of you...

Michael, I'd like to send you a couple of CD's. CD's you'll hate. CD's you will never want to listen to...ever...CD's that you may very well use for target practice with your boomerang.

The reason I want you to have these hated CD's is simple...YOU might be the only person I know who can help us solve the puzzle of the future...tell us WHY these CD's have such a grip, have such a hold on the youth of today.

YOU should be able to decipher the hidden code that these guys use, and help us identify the hot buttons these guys are pushing to sell millions of dollars of crap to our youth.

Imagine Michael a few months from now once you have cracked the code...and we're able to get inside the minds of today's youth...using the secret messages of these modern svengalis...

Couldn't we make an influence? Couldn't we derail many of the wayward youth off the track of destruction and crassness? You will be doing the future a great service by helping us to understand what the messages are in these best selling, making the 50cents and M&M's of the world into multi-millionaires and people of influence over the youth of today.

We need your help Michael. We need you to give us a clue. I'd like to send you two CD's Michael, at my expense. All that I ask is that you supply a small amount to cover the shipping and handling costs of these CD's, and, you won't even have to do that until you've had a chance to listen the "devils" and explore their influences. Then, once a month, I'll send you the latest HOT CD, for your consideration and you'll supply just the postage and handling, fair enough?

Michael Ross, the future is depending on you. We must find a way.

Simply send an email to: _______ and we'll pack up and ship out the latest CD's to you.

Respectfully,

Gordon "Puff Geezer" Alexander

PS. And if you make the request within the next 7 days, we'll include a special CD, at NO cost to you, of Tiny Tim singing his favorite Australian folk ballads, such as "Tip Toe through the Pygmies"....but hurry, you only have 7 days and the clock is ticking.

(Do I need say my tongue is firmly planted in my cheek? Ah, I just did)