SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 2, 2008, 04:32 AM
MichaelRoss

Default More on ideology

Also,

Going back to Ideology...

When you have stuff like this as part of the religion's teaching

"[22.19] These are two adversaries who dispute about their Lord; then (as to) those who disbelieve, for them are cut out garments of fire, boiling water shall be poured over their heads."

"[8.12] When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them."

When you have beheadings being advocated by the religion itself, you have a real problem.

I've never heard of Anyone killed in the name of Buddha. Heck, there are Buddhists who sweep the path in front of them in case they accidentally step on and kill an ant or other insect.

Granted, not all Muslims are terrorists. But, all terrorists are Muslim.

I don't see Christians rioting in the streets over Offensive cartoons. Geeze, Dave Allen would have been massacred long ago for his offensive Catholic jokes.

It seems to me, with all this Muslims Offended stuff, they act like spoiled children. They need to be told off, not molly coddled.

Oh, and next time you see them holding signs in media stuff, have a Close look at the Penmenship. Looks like the signs are written by one person - odd. And this is the problem...

All the "S"s are by the same hand. A bunch of useful idiots.

Look at the F'Wit in Aust saying women who are raped bring it on themselves and they are like pieces of meat left for the cat to eat and blah blah blah. THIS is the kind of Crap that the non assimilating Muslims listen to. It's self inflicted brainwashing.

Ankesh, you want to change the ideology? This is what you're up against. Their Source Material and their Religious Leaders.

I've visited my local Mosque and spoken in depth with the Imam there - about all kinds of things, on several occasions. Also chatted with other Muslims visiting the Mosque for Services. All quite friendly, rational (as rational as a person can be believing in ...) people.

Now I don't know if it's a media conspiracy or not. But they (the ones at the Mosque) claim to be appalled by the actions of the terrorists but the media never prints their renouncing of those actions.

The opposite it seems...

=> Muslims fly commercial airliners into buildings in New York City. No Muslim outrage.

=> Muslim officials block the exit where school girls are trying to escape a burning building because their faces were exposed. No Muslim outrage.

=> Muslims cut off the heads of three teenaged girls on their way to school in Indonesia. A Christian school. No Muslim outrage.

=> Muslims murder teachers trying to teach Muslim children in Iraq. No Muslim outrage.

=> Muslims murder over 80 tourists with car bombs outside cafes and hotels in Egypt. No Muslim outrage.

=> A Muslim attacks a missionary children's school in India. Kills six. No Muslim outrage.

=> Muslims slaughter hundreds of children and teachers in Beslan, Russia. Muslims shoot children in the back. No Muslim outrage.

=> Let's go way back. Muslims kidnap and kill athletes at the Munich Summer Olympics. No Muslim outrage.

=> Muslims fire rocket-propelled grenades into schools full of children in Israel. No Muslim outrage.

=> Muslims murder more than 50 commuters in attacks on London subways and busses. Over 700 are injured. No Muslim outrage.

=> Muslims massacre dozens of innocents at a Passover Seder. No Muslim outrage.

=> Muslims murder innocent vacationers in Bali. No Muslim outrage.

=> Muslim newspapers publish anti-Semitic cartoons. No Muslim outrage

=> Muslims beat the charred bodies of Western civilians with their shoes, then hang them from a bridge. No Muslim outrage.

=> Newspapers in Denmark and Norway publish cartoons depicting Mohammed. Muslims are outraged.

=> Man throws Quaran on the ground. Muslims are outraged and destroy property / factory.

Palestinians grow up brainwashed into Jew hatred from birth - it's all the Jew's fault. THIS is what you're up against.

But if you can convince people they have future value, you can leave them to themselves to become peaceable. But you have to Isolate them from the brainwashing first.

The biggest mistake is thinking they have the same value system and ethics system. They do not.

Michael Ross