SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 28, 2009, 04:36 PM
MichaelRoss

Default Unactionable & Actionable Suggestions

TW,

First, Capitalism died lo-o-o-ong ago. You cannot impose a bunch of rules onto businesses, and when those rules cause problems turn around and say, "capitalism and the free market have failed, we need more rules." That's just a Con pulled on people.

Gordon,

You want solutions? And there's nothing wrong with that. But Getting those solutions into play is another matter entirely. But here goes...

# 1: Like Sandi said, get Big Pharma OUT of controlling the medical industry via their congressional bribes and the help of the FDA.

Laws prohibiting the treating of cancer with anything other than approved chemo, radiation and surgery LIMIT research into it. MY experience shows more people died from Treatment of cancer than cancer and, often, they'd be better of not getting any Conventional Treatment at all.

BUT, those who enable the current state of affairs are the ones to remove it. As it's in their own interests to keep the status quo, it's unlikely that will change. (I place the American Medical Association in the above as well - as once you have a single body controlling anything you WILL have corruption.)

When you research the FDA and its Laws and the links with Big Pharma, it's quite Obvious what's going on.

# 2: Remove ALL income tax - be it derived from capital gain, interest, the exchanging of labor for money, time for money, services for money, the profit from goods for money. Income Tax is a Tax on your effort.

# 3: Understand that the USA is NOT - I repeat NOT - a democracy. It is a Constitutional Republic. The pollies on ALL sides keep talking about Democracy. But democracy is nothing more than Mob Rules. And the pollies Use your belief in it to pass rules they Claim the Majority Want. Thus usurping the Controls put into place by the Constitution.

Leno said something funny... ""We should give Iraq our Constitution, we aren't using it any more." It got laughs but was Bang on the money.

# 4: Remove the power given to The Fed (a Private organization) to Print money - and - dictate interest rates on that money they print (and create out of thin air). Which is to say, remove the idea of a Central Bank.

So far, these suggestion are summed up with...

Disband the Big Pharma cartel, the AMA Cartel, the IRS and the Central Bank

BUT. While these Suggestions would do much, you have three chances of getting them carried out - Buckley's, none and Slim - and Slim rode out of town.

If you love a good conspiracy... Kennedy ordered the Fed to Issue billions in Interest Free money (remember, the FED issues money to the govt and charges interest on it). So those who own the Fed certainly wouldn't like that. He also Ordered a Heap of military and CIA Out of Vietnam. Without such people present, the likelihood of an escalating war in the country would be greatly diminished - and again the central bankers who would benefit from such a war would be out of pocket. A month or so later he was assassinated by someone, that even the Blind Pew could see was Not Oswald.

So, IF you believe They are willing to assassinate a President who defies them, then any humble congressman isn't going to jeopardize their livelihood and go against them either - well, except Ron Paul who is but one voice and essentially ineffectual in getting things changed and who is nullified by intentionally not given air time.

So seeing as you cannot change the system. Your best option is to take action for Yourself.

# 1: Research the non AMA endorsed medical systems out there. Read Carl Loren, John Barron, Sam Bisen, Schuhltz, Eilaine Hollingsworth, cancertutor, soyonlineservice, no milk and not milk, the aids myth/hoax and so on and so forth. In short, take your health into your own hands.

# 2: Learn money management. Keep track of your incomings and outgoings. And adjust accordingly. Living Within your means. Screw the Big Screen TV if it means buying on credit. Make do with the el cheapo old fashioned non LCD (tube) TV. And then, avoid the News. Always put some of your income aside.

# 3: If you can make some CASH money, then do so. Your Official Income will be taxed against your will, but you won't change that. But you can do some small Cashies on the side if you have the time.

# 4: Do not pay with the ATM card. Withdraw cash from the bank and use that to buy what you need. The less electronic footprint you leave behind the better. Plus, when you see it leave your pocket you will be inclined to spend less. PLUS, by keeping some cash aside you help establish a small slush fund, in case you need it.

# 5: Buy an airrifle (.177 02 .22 calibre) and a .22 rimfire or 17HMR calibre rifle and learn to hunt your own meat. You can easily take rabbits and hares and jack rabbits and squirrels and birds with an airrifle and use the other rimfire for longer range and the 17HMR for larger animals as well. See this 46 second video on how to skin a squirrel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66AVwthXgMA (Yes, from start to finish the squirrel is skinned in less than a minute.)

# 6: If you can, grow some of your own food. You might not have a yard large enough to keep you totally supplied in fruits and vegetables year round, but it all helps.

Politically I offer no actionable solutions. I understand the Illusion of choice a Democratic Vote gives me, and choose NOT to vote - even though I am coerced into voting in Australia. Which is why I cross off the printed choices and write-in the likes of Homer Simpson, Fat Cat, Humphrey Bear, Darth Vader, Kramer, Bat Man, etc., and then vote for them. (So far, my Informal vote has not made a lick of difference to an election's outcome - proving my voting is a waste of my time.) But offer this final solution...

# 7: You have to take responsibility for your own wellbeing - health wise as well as financial. The medical industry is a Drug Selling industry. The Markets are designed to fleece your money. Manufactured food is a way for the likes of Monsanto to control entire populations via food additives and supplies of food itself (remember, Clinton wanted to pass a law preventing farmers keeping some of the previous seed crop harvest for planting the following year, and force them to buy all new seed each year from govt approved suppliers). So...

Look after your own health.
Look after your own money - for now and future.
Look after as much of your own food as you are able.
Adopt a survivalist/preparedness mentality.

In the US, learn Spanish. Don't argue mute points. Just do it.

Michael Ross