SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 26, 2017, 12:44 PM

Default Teacher Impresses His Wife w/Flirt LOTTO Tipping

Thanks Tom,

I have a mentor who has a motto:

"The more people I help the luckier I get."

I Believe This is true.

The Question is -

How do lots and lots of people help tons of others
without going to a Great Deal of Effort and Expense.

FLIRT Tipping with...

1.00 Bills

and 1.00 Coins

and 1.00 LOTTO Tickets is one proven way to help others as you go thru your day.

In my own Experience and with Clients and others we give ideas to
the LOTTO TICKET FLIRTING and other munny giveaways has a Give-To-Get Magic to it.

So you Really Can Make Yourself Luckier.

But you gotta have Faith.

Patience.

Stay Positive.

Because Usually Good Luck --in the form of Extra Dinero-- from LOTTO Tip Flirting does not happen right away.

Unless you employ a proven System.

========
========
Dear Glenn,

WOW! I tried your suggestion with the dollar bill tipping at a restaurant and was very surprised at thereaction.

I decided to take my wife out to lunch at a local restaurant catering to the average suburban type. Good food, portions, etc. When the server brought our water, I thanked her for her smile and gave her a dollar. She looked at me with a questioning look but said thank you.

When she brought our bread and salads, I tipped her again and mentioned that was doing a good job with all the customers around. She said thank you very much and immediately went and talked to her co-worker. I couldn''t hear what they were saying, but they both looked over and then looked at each other with mouths open.

Ha! Next the server brought us a free refill on our drinks in GIANT glasses! I tipped her again mentioning how much we appreciated the service. She almost bustedout of her uniform with the smiling.

The manager next came by to see what was up. He asked if we were enjoying ourselves. We said yes, greatly. I was thinking that maybe I shouldn''t try to tip the manager, but decided, what the heck, and tried anyway.

He didn't take the money, but seemed very happy that we were pleased.

Our server AND her co-worker came by to give us more drinks and bread. I tipped them both! They seemed like little schoolgirls walking away laughing.

As we were checking out, our server came up, put her hand on my forearm and said that we were some of the nicest people she had ever served. We thanked her and gave her FIVE dollars as we were leaving. The eleven bucks extra it cost us was a small price to pay for such a great time. I never had so much fun going out to eat!

You have my permission to use any of this letter in a way you see fit.

Thanks, Glenn.

Davis