SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 28, 2023, 01:57 PM
Administrator

Default Full circle: Jimmy Krug and Paulette Ensign

https://www.tipsproducts.com/case-studies

Paulette Ensign. Remember her TIPS BOOKLETS? And Jimmy Krug, SIMPLE PUBLICATIONS...what goes around, comes around.

Combine a tips booklet with some Glenn Osborn stuff...you may have a winner on your hands.

For someone like you Millard, who wants and loves direct contact, you may have gone back to your future with booklets and consulting.

Come to think of it, I don't see why I couldn't do some tips booklets too, only without the slop and mess of people...sort of like what Krug did with his Savings and Loan/Credit Unions thing...BULK orders, drop shipped.

Good thinking Millard, it looks like you've got this one nailed down.

Gordon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millard Grubb View Post
When considering the one sheet giveaway, I've thought about a number of things including the size, color, type of paper, etc. As I have thought about this I have considered using coated card-stock so that this give-away has more value.

However, as I continue to tinker with this I wonder... what is my ultimate goal?

I want people to remember me as someone who gave value to them.

As I think about that, I remember something Jay Abraham did a few years ago...

Jay wrote a simple, little book called the Six Billion Dollar Man.

Writing a little book like that for business owners might be the ultimate giveaway!

With technology the way it is and companies available to print the book easily... this looks like an option that I can see working (assuming I have the time to write the book).

In any case, I am working on a very impactful giveaway that I intend to use to get interest in my services when I am one-on-one with people.

By the way, as part of what I am doing, I am doing quick 60 -90 minute consultations with business owners that solve their most pressing problems fast as long as they do what I suggest. These work well. (Anyone interested, just message me or email [email protected])

Once I have the giveaway complete I will post a link or screen shot.