Go to the Main Business Forum page

Toll Booth Position Mentoring From Jay Abraham [Archive] - Page 8 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Toll Booth Position Mentoring From Jay Abraham

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13

GordonJ
November 15, 2007, 12:16 PM
Gordon,

I'm with you man. There has been a proliferation of all kinds of courses, manuels, programs, teleseminars, blah, blah, blah. After I got burned by Halbert I don't trust anyone.
!

Killarney,

I love Flip this House, one of the few TV shows I catch, always amazing to see the transformations turned into equity.

Gary Halbert passed away a near broke and apparently penniliess man...as you and others experienced, there was nothing in the estate to pay back those people who put their faith and trust and CASH into his deals. I love Halbert, he truly was a money-making MASTER.

Now here is a story and then to point out the differences between many and Harvey Brody:

Gary Halbert accompanied Ben Suarez on a trip from Ohio to Los Angeles. They were attending a special seminar put on by money-making genius, Harvey Brody.

At that time Mr. Brody was teaching his wealth building and wealth keeping strategies at USC, UCLA and other Southern California colleges and universities. He created the concept of the "Toll Position" which was then learned by several future income masters such as Joe Karbo, Jay Abraham, Dan Kennedy, Joe Sugarman and several other well known income producers.

Mr. Brody teaches that income is only the first part of making money…you then have to keep it. So managing wealth, once you attain it, is an important part of his curriculum.

Mr. Brody also believes that income without happiness is just plain "stupid". Why bother?

So, this money-making and money keeping genius has a three legged approach to his wealth strategy:

Making Money

Managing and Growing Your Income

Being Happy

Back to the story. Gary Halbert and Ben Suarez left Los Angeles with new knowledge and information that they immediately put to use, in very contrasting styles.

Ben went back to Canton, Ohio and began to build his business, and today it is a 100+ million dollar a year business that employs over 500 people, has millions of satisfied customers and has a 35 year track record of continuous success. Ben became wealthy, kept his wealth and has been a very happy camper along the way.

Gary Halbert, as noted, passed away in early 2007 and his estate could not even afford to refund money Gary had received from people in good faith, for his help in building their businesses. Some lost thousands of dollars when Gary passed away, and they have nothing to show for it.

Consider that Gary Halbert was thought to be a marketing genius, a direct response copywriter that generated millions, perhaps billions, of dollars for his clients and that he personally made several fortunes, and lost them all. Gary certainly knew how to MAKE money, keeping it, apparently was the hard part for him.

Gary was not the only one of those Harvey Brody students that either went bankrupt or got close to it, and almost all of them were and are, money-making masters. They have the first of the three legs in place.

But a one legged stool will tip over with a slight push, whereas a three legged stool provides a solid, balanced and stable foundation.

Many money-makers are like the sad lottery winners, who win millions of dollars and blow through it like a tornado tears up trees. It is hard to read those stories, because we know that we would handle it differently, don’t we?

The problem for most lottery winners, and for Entrepreneurs who score a quick windfall is they don’t have the background, the experience or know-how to manage their income. Most people can not manage the income they already bring in, and the debt, mortgage default and foreclosure crisis in America demonstrates this very clearly.

Harvey Brody wonders why people don’t build the three legged foundation right from the start.

So one big difference you will find between Harvey Brody and many of the money-making geniuses selling their expertise is this:

He has never had to split his estate because of a divorce (or several of them).

He has never been bankrupt or close to it. He has 53 years of continuous success in a variety of international businesses because of his THINKING.

He has never had a brush with the law, been incarcerated, fined nor been cited by any regulatory agency...because he doesn't get involved in anything that could have those type of repercussions. Why would he, when there are more legal, above board, opportunities in the world than he could ever get too.

So, it is good of you to wait for his information...and that is not to say that the other guys don't offer good stuff...they do...my library is full of Kennedy, Abaraham, Sugarman, Karbo, Suarez et al stuff, and I treasure it all.

But, NONE of it compares to what Mr. Brody has shared with me the last several months. You won't be disappointed. And it won't require a huge investment either...

Gordon Jay Alexander

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page