Go to the Main Business Forum page

How 2 Make Cash With Text Messages? [Archive] - Page 10 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : How 2 Make Cash With Text Messages?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14

cash4notes
December 1, 2007, 07:31 AM
Aloha Jim,

You are dead on. Reverse SMS is huge and only going to get bigger as cellphone bandwidth increases. I worked for Bellsouth/Cingular from 1999-2001 as a cellular telephone/network tech in the main Atlanta office and tried for years to get the company president to buy up the emerging service companies.

They didn't listen. They just wanted to unload the company.

Anyway.

Google "reverse SMS billing" in Google. The main palyer I know of is 3Bill (http://www.3bill.com/). And YES they are perfectly capable of getting you started in this.

I highly encourage you. If you were to apply your knowledge of niches and SC marketing (starving crowd marketing) you would make a mint.

Aloha,

Jason

Here is 3Bill answer to my inquiry about getting started with them:

Hi Jim,

Thank you for your reply. In order to run an sms campaign in the U.S, we will need to submit all of your campaign material to the networks, including a website to support your offer and a toll-free number. Without these, you will not be able to proceed anywhere in the U.S.

The standard costs for running a U.S campaign is around $900 set up and about $400/month. If this is within your budget, then I will be happy to talk on the phone at some convenient point. Please can you also send me some more detail on the campaign you would like to set up so we can review it's compliance.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards,

Paul Smith

Not to bad on fees to get the ball rolling.

Jim

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page