Go to the Main Business Forum page

Another way to make money with Domain Names [Archive] - Page 11 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Another way to make money with Domain Names

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

Unregistered
December 3, 2007, 12:37 PM
Note: These are ONE Page sites....NOT "5-Page" sites or sites with a lot of content. Just simple ONE PAGERS with a small amount of content pertaining to the Category and with 1 or 2 "generic" photos as Samples, which are replaced with Actual photos supplied by the buyer.

The MAIN REASON WHY owners of EXISTING sites in certain Categories will pay for these ONE-Page sites with a "Catchy" Domain....is to get additional traffic from the Link....by people either Typing in the Address Bar.... "SalemDentist.com" (if they are seeking a Dentist in Salem) or Googling, "SalemDentist".

AND...these ONE-Page sites, with a Catchy Domain can be placed on the "Town" website or "Chamber" website, under their specific Category and get more attention than any other domain name.

Again...these are ONE-Page sites with LITTLE CONTENT that appeal to the EGOS of those with EXISTING sites...looking to be NUMERO UNO in their Category AND to get some additional traffic.

I don't have a clue, yet, as to what to charge for sites with any more pages than ONE...or...sites with LOTS of content.

PLUS....I am NOT trying to "SELL" a "Report" on this subject....so I am NOT providing more details on this subject...with Templates and links to some of the 1-Pagers I've set up...or a "Question and Answer" section on HOW to do this....HERE.

Since Domain Names were a topic here last week, I thought some of you MIGHT want to know of another way to make money with "Domain Names". Figure out your own "details" and do your own "testing" with this "One-Page" concept. OTHERS, besides me, have done their "due-diligence" and have set up and sold these types of sites.

Don Alm
My Latest Report I AM Selling
http://www.employeediscountcards.com

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page

SOWPub Small Business Forums Database Error
Database Error Database error
The SOWPub Small Business Forums database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.sowpub.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.sowpub.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.