Go to the Main Business Forum page

Getting things done with "nested" to-do lists... [Archive] - Page 6 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Getting things done with "nested" to-do lists...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12

Dien Rice
October 30, 2012, 08:58 AM
Hi Dien:

Similar but different.

I prefer using pen and paper for daily lists.
Hi Cornell,

Your method sounds pretty good!

I like your idea of using a notebook which is lined on one side, and blank on the other... I also like your idea of paperclipping other lists for projects to the page, too!

I also prefer paper and ink, if I can make it work. More portable, etc.

As it is, I'm online so often, that using an online solution (Workflowy) is not too inconvenient... I do like the fact you can easily move things around, and rearrange things.

I was thinking of doing something like that to some extent by sticking post-it notes into a notebook (so I could move the post-it notes around on the notebook page, or move them to separate pages). I never actually tried it - I was worried that the post-it notes could too easily fall out, and get lost!

Then I had the idea to try one of those old "stamp collecting" books - I could put the notes in the little clear "sleeve" where the stamps would normally be! Then, I could still move them around - but I think they would be less likely to fall out. I never did try that either (I couldn't find where to buy those stamp books - though I finally found that the post office still sold them)... Though I still think it's probably a good idea... :)

Thanks Cornell, for sharing! I think we can all gain if we can share these kinds of practical ideas... :)

Best wishes,

Dien

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page