Go to the Main Business Forum page

Donald "Biff" Trump and Predisposed susceptibilites... [Archive] - Page 6 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Donald "Biff" Trump and Predisposed susceptibilites...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Dien Rice
March 15, 2016, 04:07 PM
Dien,

The seminar speaker was Jack Miller, now deceased.

A couple of months ago, I ran across my notes from that seminar and read through them again.

Pondering that information, while watching things develop, has been a real eye opener for me.

Jack said that the problems were built into the system and they would play out badly over time.

He said you may be young now, but if you are still alive when this happens, you'll be old and your
best years, as far as health and productivity, will be behind you.

I was in my 30's then. I couldn't really grasp the things he was describing. It was a very different time.

But, he was right. I have lived to see the beginnings of the things that he described. And, it is coming down
just the way he said it would.

Somewhere I have the workbook from that seminar. I'm not sure that I want to find it.
Hi Ron,

Thanks - I'll try to find out more info on Jack Miller...

Sounds like he had some real insights into things...!

Imagine if you could know the future?

You can always do well for yourself (well, better than others), if you know the future, and others don't see it...

Of course, a lot of future predictors get it wrong...

Alvin Toffler predicted the decline of cities... However, from what I see, most cities seem to just keep getting bigger and bigger. On the other hand, from what I've read, many smaller towns (at least here in Australia) struggle to maintain their populations...

Of course, some cities have shrunk. Like Detroit (for example)...

How to make money from that? One way is to buy property in cities where the population is predicted to grow...

Thanks for sharing that, Ron... I'm keen to know more...!

Best wishes,

Dien

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page