Go to the Main Business Forum page

Donald "Biff" Trump and Predisposed susceptibilites... [Archive] - Page 8 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Donald "Biff" Trump and Predisposed susceptibilites...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9

sandalwood
March 19, 2016, 11:50 AM
Darned good post. Speaking of Agora I too receive several free newsletters from these guys and, yes Dien, fear is their selling point.

So, let me add guns into the fear factor. Do you know how you can profit from guns w/o owning a single gun or bullet?

If you do, jump on it now. I think the window for upward appreciation is limited but it is still there. Especially if obummer issues his next gun control executive order.

Speaking of the Biffer and Clinton, most people don't know these are 2 peas in the same pod. One uses it via capitalist principles while the other uses it using political thug principles. Your job, should you chose to accept it, is to figure out which is which or who is who.

Oh, and I can't leave out The Bern, a true F****** idiot. He doesn't even know the principles exist. Mind you this is nothing political. It is simply taking their own statements and regurgitating them in a different set of words.

This is a fun forum. So much better than the WF, at least according to me.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page