Go to the Main Business Forum page

Donald "Biff" Trump and Predisposed susceptibilites... [Archive] - Page 7 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Donald "Biff" Trump and Predisposed susceptibilites...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9

Dien Rice
March 15, 2016, 04:21 PM
http://www.cleveland.com/rnc-2016/index.ssf/2016/03/cleveland_seeking_to_buy_riot.html

So, local contacts tell me there will be scores of PRIVATE SECURITY firms, some under contract to HS, in Cleveland for the GOP convention in July.

Remember Chicago 1968?

Tomorrow will be either a turning point, if Kasich wins Ohio, or if he doesn't, it may well mean that the Biffer is going to be the nominee, minus any shenanigans in Cleveland.

In April, we'll see some twists.

Are guys like Bill Bonner fueling their private jets and heading to the hidden haciendas of South America?

And is it time to get those MREs and Y2K supplies updated?

The stars are aligned, and if you are NOT in a good position, NOW is the time to accelerate your activities, before all the sheet hits the fan.
months
You've got a few months.
Hi Gordon,

Bill Bonner is the founder of Agora. It's well known as one of the major businesses built using direct-response marketing techniques... It mostly sells newsletters...

I'm on some of their mailing lists - it's a good education.

What I gather from them is... fear. A lot of fear!

That's what they're using to sell...

Of course, "Biff" is using the same motivator... But, many Americans have really been "hit"...

I've read that real wages (when taking into account inflation) of middle-class Americans have stayed stagnant for 20 or 30 years.

Of course, the "average" American income has gone up. But it's all at the top. The wealthy have gotten much wealthier... and the middle-classes have more-or-less stayed the same.

It's the same sentiment Bernie Sanders is tapping into as well...

This has been happening for 20 or 30 years - it's been going on for a while...

Of course, this was all based on "trickle-down economics". Many people are still waiting for their portion of the "trickle"...

Well, what can you do about it?

You can try to change the world, as some do... My view is, the game is "skewed" in favor of the "haves" - not the "have-nots"!

So, you gotta be one of the "haves"... That's the tough part. But not impossible...

We've talked about many ways to do that here... I've spent the last 20 years or so working on this! (And things are working out okay so far.) There are so many ways...

I have both very rich (tens-of-million-aires) and quite poor (barely keeping themselves off the streets) friends... I can see many mistakes my poor friends are doing. But it is impossible to give advice, because often any advice provokes an "angry" reaction...

Not easy!

Best wishes,

Dien

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page