Go to the Main Business Forum page

THE shortcut to copywriting success is... [Archive] - Page 3 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : THE shortcut to copywriting success is...

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

GordonJ
April 12, 2016, 09:48 AM
All I can say is..."BANG"...I only hope that everyone reads this post of Gordon's and TRULY understands what he is saying...because it can not be said any more CLEARLY or MORE ACCURATELY than the WAY he just presented it..."THE WIZARD" has just pulled back "The Curtain"...;).......GOOOLLD...pure...and...SIMPLE.

Holding gold is not my thing. So, I'll start to present some CASE STUDIES, and too many copywriters want to take ALL the credit for the successful sales of a product, when other factors, like TIMING could have played a more critical part.

This world today of selling copywriting courses as the answer to any and all writer's woes is spurious to me.

The product, chosen to match the market prospect, and revealed in the right media at the right time, almost eliminates the need for copy.

Some products, especially those of HOPE, need to have all the persuasion and emotional manipulation they can muster to find a profit in their markets.

Busy today, but I'll be back later in the week with some case studies and examples. In the meantime, feel free to post your own, or even to refute my premise.

Gordon

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page