Go to the Main Business Forum page

anyone want part of this ez moolah ? [Archive] - Page 15 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : anyone want part of this ez moolah ?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16

Pete Egeler
October 8, 2007, 11:45 PM
Emily,

I sorry you felt that I was "jumping down your throat".

The facts are, you need NOT be afraid to ask questions about 20/20 or any of Michael's other programs on his forum.

If people don't like it, they'll tell you! Michael doesn't go around "zapping" folks that question this, or any other program.

Here's MY point of view... If you want answers, you go to the source. You don't go to the local Ford Dealer if you've got a question about your Chevy, you go to the Chevrolet dealer. Why not do the same if you've got a question about an IM product?

I think you'll find that 99% of the marketers out there will gladly answer any and all questions you might have about their programs in an honest, straight forward manner. (At least the folks I deal with do.. Michael, Gordon J, Willie Crawford, etc.)

Finally, if you don't feel comfortable asking the owner/originator of the various programs, check out the Warrior forums. They have a special section where you can ask all the questions you want, and get plenty of input on various programs.

Pete

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page