SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 12, 2015, 02:20 AM

Default PART II - Bartering with 20 Million a Year Mentor

Thanks Dien,

In Barter STEP #1 - We Sent Barb a tear jerker of a Testimonial
she can share with 100,000 of her Associates.

Barb Reciprocates and says says,
"How can I Help You, Glenn?"

I said, "Please Send me some Dog Testimonials. All my neighbors have
old dogs and I hear the NEW EARTH company can make them young again."

And
She
Did.

BARTER STEP #2 - Barb Sent me a couple dozen cat and dog Testimonials.

=============
Dog Before and After Stories -

DOG TESTIMONIALS -

Jennifer Roach
Smart Dogs Choose Superfoods
Four years ago, I had four dogs that we fed tablets of New Earth Body® and New Earth Mind®, and sometimes enzymes. One time the dogs need-ed to be wormed. When the vet picked up the bottle of worming pills, it rattled a bit. The dogs nearly knocked him over trying to get to the bottle. Laughing, he said he had never seen dogs that wanted to be wormed so badly.
I chuckled and said, "Let's try an experiment." I got my bottle of Body tablets and he had his worming pills. We held our bottles behind our backs and stood 20 feet apart. I shook mine and he shook his. The dogs came running to me. I rewarded them with a few tablets. We switched bottles and shook them again. The dogs hesitated, then ran to the vet! When we offered the worming pills, they grabbed at them thinking it was more of their "green stuff," but they spit them out after they figured it out! The thought of that visit always makes me laugh.

Brendy B. B.
My dogs get Essentials Blend everyday. I love how the BG Mind helps with training and focusing and helps keep them calm and mellow. My one dog was super hyper when he arrived at our house. You would never know that now! They are now 7 and still raring to go like puppies at times.

Pat R.
I've been putting about a teaspoonful of the Essentials Blend in a ziplock Snack Bag. It works really well I tell people to lick a finger & stick it in the bag & then let the dog or cat lick it off.

Susan K. C.
I sprinkle Essentials Blend on my 11.5 pound dog's food and did the same for my cats. That, plus a raw diet, has helped them all to thrive.
3.5 oz of Essentials Blend is $40 for Associates and lasts a long time, depending on the size of your animals.

Andrea B.
My dogs are loving the Essentials Blend powder and I hear they also can eat BG bars. this morning 2 of my 3 dogs ate their entire bowl and normally I put out their food and they eat a few bites. they love it. Not sure about cats and the amount but my dogs are getting 1/4 teaspoon per 2 cups of food.
It will last a couple months. I would say 4+ months or so if I was just giving it to my dogs.

Dogs Benefit from SBGA Products
K. Carlson, an animal therapist
A few months ago, I began giving New Earth® Essentials Blend to Goldie, a 13-year-old Golden Retriever with severe arthritis. I soon added the Enzymes and Acidophilus to her diet. Within two weeks, her coat improved, her heavy panting had ceased, and her breath was vastly improved. Goldie had some cloudiness in both eyes and after two solid months on the products, her eyes appeared much brighter and full of life. I started giving her Super Sprouts & Algae about one month ago. Goldie now can't wait for her daily walks. Her owner swears she has a new dog on her hands and is thrilled!

Rygger, our six-year-old yellow Labrador, swims every day and has had a constant infection in one or both ears. He has been through conventional and naturopathic medicine, and still the infection would return. After hearing about the New Earth Foods, I decided to try it with him, mostly for all the other nutritional benefits. I noticed that two weeks after adding it to his food, the ear infection was almost non-existent. Two weeks after that, the ear was healthy, pink, and dry! No more shaking his head and no more constantly cleaning out the ear! What a relief for both of us.

Mary H.
Tips To Keep Your Animals Flea Free
I have read and firmly believe that an animal with a strong immune system will not attract parasites. Our pets have been given the New Earth Foods for the past six years-including one Wild Earth cap contents each day. Seldom have our dogs ever had a flea on them.

Andrea B.:
Pasta Crunch Snack for pets and their humans
(adapted from The Everything Cooking for Dogs Book)

3/4 cup gluten free pasta
1 tablespoon Olive oil
2 tablespoons Romano cheese, grated
1/4 teaspoon New Earth Essentials Blend

You may dehydrate in a dehydrator or dry in oven
Preheat oven to 350 if using oven method
Boil pasta in water but remove one minute before recommended cooking time
Drain thoroughly and place pasta in a bowl and coat with oil. If needed, use scissors to cut into bite sized pieces.
Add cheese and toss till coated.
Dehydrate until dry or spread on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
Bake for 20 minutes or until firm and dry to the touch.
Cool completely and add pasta to a plastic freezer bag and add NE EB. Close bag and toss until coated.
Store at room temp for up to a week.

Thanks,
Glenn

=============

Wow.

You know I can't Resist TESTING THIS!

NEXT - I ordered A small Container of The "Essentials Blend Plus Algae"
And sent it to a Cat LOVING Friend in Seattle.

Jane says, "All the neighbors cats line up because I feed Them CAT TREATS
when I come home from work."

Janes job is to dip one end of each cat treat into the "Natural Energy Dust"

Feed Cat Treats to her adoring feline fans.
Then Report WHAT HAPPENS back to me.

NEXT I TOLD Barb - my plans to PERSONALLY TEST This out.
By Handing out Dog Treats
with "Essentials Blend Dust" on them to my neighbors with Old Dogs.

Barb said, "Let me send you your own Website to Order From. This way you
get paid a Percentage of your own orders. And Can Let Others Try samples
too without calling the 800 Order # - 9 to 5.

So
Barb
Bought me my own Website...
Where I can send people who wanna HELP their Pets
without the MLM Hassle.

Here is the Link to MY New Website where I order
the Pet Stuff. (Essentials Blend Plus)

http://www.teamnewearth.com/rentamen...ail?item=21678

AND I found some 5 Star Rated
Dog Treats for 4 bucks at Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...p age_o02_s00

SEE
PART III - To Find Out What Who We Gave The Dog Treats to.