Thanks Dien, great example.
And using Public Domain is brilliant too. Anyone could have done that, but he DID it.
So far, we've gotten "read only" feedback on the INFLUENCER'S TOOL KIT, which is fine for what it is...but it is a tool.
And for tools to have value, they have to be used. I've used the POP (basis for the ITK) for decades, in fact on May 20, this coming Sat. It will mark the 30th anniversary of the completion of the original 12 PictoGrigms of the GJA SQUARE ONE WORKSHOPS.
Thinking of something or someway to celebrate.
Using the POP has produced truckloads of moolah, and many great relationships too. I think the ITK that Bob did has huge potential, once it gets used.
Originally Posted by Dien Rice
And you said...
Here's another example...
Gary Gagliardi has a history - his business, FourGen software, was once on the Inc. 500, of the 500 fastest growing companies in America.
He used Sun Tzu to help him get that growth...
After he sold the company, he turned to Sun Tzu's "Art of War" again... and produced his own translation...
But, not just one translation.
He produced multiple translations...
- The Business Warrior: Sun Tzu's The Art of War for Entrepreneurs
- The Art of Love: Sun Tzu's The Art of War for Romantic Relationships
- The Art of Sales: Sun Tzu's The Art of War for the Sales Warrior
- Sales Management Strategy: Sun Tzu's The Art of War for Sales Force Success
- Martial Arts Wisdom: the Ancient Bing-fa - Sun Tzu's The Art of War for Martial Artists
- The Art of Management: Sun Tzu's The Art of War for the Management Warrior
- The Art of Parenting: Sun Tzu's Art of War for Parenting Teens
- The Art of War on Terror: Sun Tzu's The Art of War for Countering Terrorism
- Warrior Marketing: Sun Tzu's The Art of War for Winning Market Positioning
- The Warrior’s Career: Sun Tzu's The Art of War for Finding Jobs and Winning Promotions
- Art of War for the Management Warrior
and I've probably missed some!
Why not? It's a great idea!
By the way, how can "The Art of War" apply to so many fields?
I thought the best discussion of this I've come across is on "The History of Literature" podcast, their episode on Sun Tzu's "The Art of War"...
Great example Gordon... and thanks for the "peek behind the curtain" on how an "infopreneur" works!
And "The Influencer Tool Kit" is an awesome product too!