Go to the Main Business Forum page

I need your feedback... What do you think of the new RSS feed? [Archive] - Page 4 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : I need your feedback... What do you think of the new RSS feed?

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

MichaelRoss
June 16, 2007, 06:23 PM
Dien,

Thanks for asking.

I really can't be bothered voting on this. I don't see a point to vote.

What's not to like? A couple of graphics sitting unobtrusively at the top of the forum. Some will use it, some won't. Unless it's costing you time and money to have it, it doesn't matter if it's there or not, right? Those who use such things will, those who don't, won't. Simple.

Now if only we could get the Govt to Consult The People...

Hands up those Against red light cameras, speed cameras, hidden radar traps at 2am on deserted multi-lane roads, parking cops for booking people for 30 seconds over time even when the person arrives to put more money in the meter, politicians giving themselves 15% pay rises, free money and housing (taken from the productive) for single moms to live on for 15 years, subsidies grants and additional privileges for people Claiming to be Indiginous, mass medication through the water supply, forcing people to pay fees with power disconnection if fees not paid, and so on and so forth.

If the govt was treated like companies are, they'd be shut down for ineptitude and coercion.

Anyway.

Any chance we can get HTML in posts turned On?

Michael Ross

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page