Go to the Main Business Forum page

how to set up a coffee news layout ? [Archive] - Page 16 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : how to set up a coffee news layout ?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

wolfdogg
June 14, 2008, 02:39 PM
Karunnt,
After really researching this further, I am completely convinced that you have spoken the truth! I got as far as requesting their franchise package, which they sent.. and that monthly franchise fee just had me to scared to sign my name on the dotted line. Whew. Bullet dodged! I'm coming across more and more examples of people doing this themselves and being successful. And.. I'm coming across more and more ads of people wanting to unload Coffee News. I seen a couple different ones on Craigslist in the last 2 weeks. Who could blame them? They told me I couldn't buy the franchise unless I bought the whole area.. due to the population... which was 4 franchises.. or.. a whopping $135 a week! What a great business model they have... for themselves. And they've raised their franchise cost to $8000 for the first business and $5500 for each additional, so it's a pretty penny to even get involved now.

So.. I've started whupping up my own. Don.. THANKS so much for sending that! I'm amazed you would do that for a complete stranger! Nice to know there's people in the world like that. And, it was a huge help... full of content ideas! I was surprised, however, to see that almost everything in it was found on the Internet word for word. I guess if you keep it small, it's probably not going to be looked at too much. But I loved the design. What a great idea! Small and sleek! It definitely spawned the design neurons hidden deep in the vortex of my brain. :p

Anyway.. I'm forging on... talk to ya' guys soon!

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page