Go to the Main Business Forum page

how to set up a coffee news layout ? [Archive] - Page 23 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : how to set up a coffee news layout ?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

wolfdogg
July 7, 2008, 11:22 PM
My advice has always been;
"GO FOR IT!" "LET WHOMEVER IS GOING TO SUE YOU...SUE YOU!"

I like how you think, Don! I'd already resigned myself to the same thought. Chances are pretty slim and hey.. got to just go for it sometimes.

Micropub, I have a thought... you sound like you're serious too. Maybe we should consider doing this together? No charging each other for anything.. just creating a project together and even working up/sharing content every week. I was actually pretty worried about providing content for the longest time, but not anymore. After getting a layout down, I now realize that I'm looking at 1 night a week of creating content. That is soooo much worth doing myself and not paying a hefty franchise price! I have a very slick website already up.. and I'm working on my paper design now... which I largely have finished too. If we got 2 or 3 different people doing 1 in different states, we could divide the content creating up.. and advertise that our paper exists in many states.

Anyway... just a thought I had just now.. haven't given it much thought myself!

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page