Go to the Main Business Forum page

Recession ACCELERATED business and money making opportunities. [Archive] - Page 11 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Recession ACCELERATED business and money making opportunities.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

MichaelRoss
December 8, 2008, 03:51 PM
LB

Thanks.

I know your wife is an Employee. By Isolated I was meaning the Company your wife works for.

See, like Rolexes, there will Always be people who hire cleaners. If their current Cleaner (say a sole owner) doesn't have enough business to stay in business, the client will look elsewhere. So while some businesses loose clients, others gain clients.

Now despite my living in the arsehole end of the world, people who lack funds are the same the world over. They jettison unnecessary spending - generally speaking. So please explain why/how Cleaning (the industry as a whole) is not negatively effected by a recession - and - how during a recession people in the US Now decide to get cleaning done when their dollars are tight and jobs are being lost.

Look at the motor car market. GM wants bailout money. I say, screw 'em. Toyota, Honda, et al don't need it. So obviously, GM isn't competitive enough and if they scale back operations and manufacturing, people will turn to other makes of cars. GM loses, Toyota increases. GM screams recession, Toyota asks What Recession.

Michael Ross

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page