Go to the Main Business Forum page

Kindle anyone? [Archive] - Page 5 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Kindle anyone?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RgrPett
December 29, 2012, 10:52 PM
Remember that my knowledge of the Kindle Revolution is only that of an observer/reader. So at this point I'd have to plagerize to monitize. LOL.

Most people think they have to write a book for the Kindle when in fact there are many Kindle “books” which are nothing but lists along the lines of “101 Ways to …...,” “50 Hot Texts To Send Your Lover” (somebody actually has developed a Kindle series along this very theme), “The 12 Secrets to Success in.......,” Must Things to See and Do in....., etc, etc.

Also, I see more and more authors using their Kindle books as a marketing tool by including a page of clickable links to their websites or to other books they've written for the Kindle.

As a point of reference, I'm 70 years old. I grew up loving the feel of turning the pages of books and never thought I'd like reading books any other way. I still don't own a Kindle although I do have the free Kindle app on my smartphone and I must admit I really like it. Very handy to have while waiting at the doctor's office or any time you have time to kill.

Roger

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page