Go to the Main Business Forum page

A fascinating discussion between Scott Adams and Stefan Molyneux [Archive] - Page 9 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : A fascinating discussion between Scott Adams and Stefan Molyneux

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

TommyBoy
September 29, 2016, 10:56 AM
Or perhaps it was part of his strategy, Steve. There are two more debates so he's saving up his ammo for when it matters the most, when people are paying the most attention - mere weeks before the election.

She used up most of what she has on him. He held back and told us he was holding back. Why? Because he was afraid? Hardly. Because he didn't want to hurt the snowflake's feelings? Not quite. You and I could come up with two dozen things he could have brought out, but why didn't he? What's the strategy here?

With regard to his taxes, he's doing the exact same thing Obama did with his birth certificate, stalling, dragging it out, prolonging it, making his detractors look foolish and desperate. Sure, Trump could put it to rest, so why doesn't he? It's part of his strategy I think.

What he said about Miss Piggy. Hillary's said far worse things about Bill's victims so why didn't he hammer that point home?

He didn't get this far by being stupid. He's been playing chess these past 15 months and his opponents - including the media - have underestimated him at every single point.

That's my take. Your mileage may vary.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page