Go to the Main Business Forum page

Is there a "fear" that's holding you back? What should you do about it? [Archive] - Page 15 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Is there a "fear" that's holding you back? What should you do about it?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

MichaelRoss
October 22, 2007, 03:28 PM
Dien,

Thanks for jumping back into the fray.

Anything - anything - which removes responsibility from a person is a bad thing.

If people don't want to get spam THEY can choose not to leave their email address. Anything else - and I'm not talking about just cloaked emails but anything - is Giving Up your own Power to the Mindless Masses and that is also a bad thing.

For you end up with No Integrity.

Look at Peter Garret. A Big Political Party hater who saw Nothing Good out of Any of the Majors. But one party dangles the carrot and he hops on board and now Touts the Major Party Line. No Integrity.

All I am saying with my Offend thing is... realize that no matter which way you go you Will Offend. So using the Offend thing as an Excuse of why you do or do not something, is inaccurate and doesn't wash. There's something else underlying it... but it's not about Offending because we do that whether we like it or not. And we do that as we please or see fit to. And we All do it.

So your mission is to thus delve into the Underlying Reason.

Michael Ross

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page