Go to the Main Business Forum page

FREE old report, help make it new. [Archive] - Page 13 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : FREE old report, help make it new.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19

Glenn
February 26, 2010, 02:24 PM
Dear Gordon,

Thanks.

I DID go to google maps and looked at Tallmadge, OH.

Yikes.

Biggest road circle I've ever seen. (Reminds me of the trampoline in gym class)

Lots of roads coming out of that circle. Good metaphor. I do sell information into *Eager to buy People Niches* based on my hobbies, pet peeves, 50/50 Joint venture projects with my ezine readers.

New interests result in new books too.

I - I scooted over and shot Mike M. a note

II - I read the 1st of your Hot Sheets too. (2nd link didn't open) I've read a thousand books on salesmanship. Your Point about ATTENTION coming before all else is a good one. NEVER comes up in the guru's books.

III - (Mastermind Effect) You've given me an idea to use a Cliffhanger - Rest of story strategy with my HotSheets...

HotSheet - Share a Valuable idea. All of it. (Then put a paragraph and a link at the end if they want THE REST of The Story. Back to my Red Nose Ezine archive or to a current auction or to the entire book on the subject.

And I can change the END Offer to fit.
Use the HotSheet to generate leads.

Thanks,
Glenn Osborn

P.S. - Something FUN back to you for Sharing, Gordon.

Got an idea you might like.

Borrowed from mentor - Joe Sugarman.

What a RASCAL he is in Print!

Joe has a sales letter technique I call, "The Pied Piper BRIBE Method" - where he scatters a BRIBE all thru his book or offer.

I've used it to sell a book I wrote called "UGLY COPYWRITING..." for 157.00 just yesterday on Ebay.

That's a good number for a 162 page book. So I'll be using his BRIBE idea again!

It makes writing the sales letter FUN because you Make Up and HIDE Added Value BRIBES all thru.

Here's the Pied Piper Letter LINK...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=120536216063&Category=1468&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D2#ht_24517w t_1167

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page