Go to the Main Business Forum page

How a 33-year-old turned $200 into $1 million in 92 days... [Archive] - Page 3 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : How a 33-year-old turned $200 into $1 million in 92 days...

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Dien Rice
June 4, 2017, 05:14 AM
Waren Buffet says "If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die." Thanks to Facebook Ads and Drop Shipping this 33-year old found a way to turn $200 into $1 Million in 92 Days selling Kevlar Pants... http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/30/this-33-year-old-turned-200-into-1-million-selling-things-online.html It's an interesting case study.

What's the best product to sell online or offline? It's the one people buy over and over again each month, year after year!

BTW... I can show you something similar that anyone can start for 199.00

I can't promise you will make $1 million in 92 Days but I can tell you that 96% of those who try the products will continue to buy month after month for years to come. And I can show you how my mentor was able to get 1000 customers in the last 90 days using a free Facebook Marketing Strategy.

If you have great products that people want at reasonable prices you can create a $50,000 per month Passive Income Stream from 1000 customers.

If you want more details PM me and I'll send you a link to an 11-minute video.
Thanks Steve for sharing the inspirational kevlar pants story!

I'm not able to watch the video right now (I'm on my laptop in a cafe, and I find it hard to listen to things when I'm "out and about"), but I look forward to checking out the video at home... :)

Best wishes,

Dien

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page