Go to the Main Business Forum page

Looking For Sales Advice [Archive] - Page 2 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Sales Advice

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Unregistered
March 31, 2007, 09:56 AM
Here is a copy of the letter we send out after we stopped by the shop to introduce ourselves and drop off a catalog. Any feedback?

To: «First_Name» «Last_Name»
«Company_Name»
«Street_Address»
«City», «State» «Zip»

March 31, 2007

Dear «First_Name»,

It was a pleasure visiting your shop on «Intro_Day». Thank you for your time.

I hope you had the chance to browse thru the catalog I dropped off.

As I mentioned, my partner and I are the new Rubber-Seal Product Reps for your area, and we look forward to working with you (in any way we can) to help you increase your productivity and profits.

Although we are not “pushy” salesmen by any means, we do take our business quite seriously, and we would appreciate the opportunity to explore how some of our products might benefit your shop.

If you shop around, for quality or price, on any of your Refinishing supplies, I am confident it would be worth your while to at least take a look at what we have to offer.

And should you decide to do business with Rubber-Seal in the future, you can expect 4 things from us: Professional Service, Quality Products, Reasonable Prices, and a Money-Back Guarantee on every purchase.

We would welcome the opportunity to take a tour of your shop, and spend a few minutes getting to know you and your crew. We’d like to learn more about your business and show you a few products Rubber-Seal has to offer.

So I’ll touch base with you this week set up an appointment. Fair enough?

In the meantime, please feel free to give me call if you have any questions or concerns. The 800# rings directly to my cell phone.

Thanks again for your time, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Sincerely,

Any advice for making it better? I feel it's kinda dull.

Thank you.

Joe

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page