Go to the Main Business Forum page

What Would YOU Do ...? (a little different...) [Archive] - Page 7 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : What Would YOU Do ...? (a little different...)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13

noviorbis@telus.net
April 8, 2007, 04:40 PM
I changed a while ago and it is now happening.

This is the best thing that has happened to me since I started marketing.

Mine was a couple of days ago, when I made the first page on Google for the word I had built my site for.

Let me go back a few weeks, I am pretty successful with the Affiliate Program I was doing, but I was not satisfied.

People told me get a list, well the list started and disappeard as fast as they were joining. I quit that pretty fast.

Another bit of advice I received, write Articles. Now that I knew I could do. Anyone can write, it becomes really enjoyable.

I wrote 20 articles posted them to 150 Directories, quite a lot of work it was.

It was not long before I began to see results, I began getting to No1 on Google for various words, not a great lot of hits however the positioning began to show.

I knew what I really needed, I needed to get on the first page with the one word where I knew I would get hits and I also knew people would join me.

You know how it is, you gradually creep up, but way back, and when you look at the first page the same guys are always there. In fact, to my mind these people positions seemed to be set in concrete.

With a lot more work, two days ago I got to No8 on the first page for the word Isagenix, immediately 4 people joined as members of my team.

If you don't think I was overjoyed, I was speechless.

I have remained there today so keep your fingers crossed for me.

I can assure you, if your business is dragging along, try and write articles. Sorry, I should not have said, don't try, just do it. Seems like someone's slogan?

noviorbis

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page