Go to the Main Business Forum page

I'm desperate and need your help [Archive] - Page 6 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : I'm desperate and need your help

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

killarney
October 31, 2007, 10:23 AM
Like many of you I want to be wealthy. I have a love for doing 3 things. Real estate, directing marketing promotions and turning around failing businesses with powerful marketing. I was living comfortably until the last 10 months. Maybe things were too easy for me.

I used to be a Catholic priest and a lot of my trusting others comes from catholic guilt and believing all people are good and giving them the benefit of the doubt. I also havea fault of wanting to please people and not saying no to them. The experiences I've shared with you have changed me. I'm looking at business in a whole new light. I now trust no one until we do business a few times together. And I've also learned to check out referrals. There's a myth out there that just because someone refers someone that person is reputable. Hasn't been true in my experience. I need to concentrate on what I want to do with my business career. But in the meantime I'M STILL LOOKING FOR ANY MONEY MAKING IDEAS TO INCREASE MY CASH FLOW!!! THANK YOU!!

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page