Go to the Main Business Forum page

$300 A day business but no idea how to market it [Archive] - Page 31 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : $300 A day business but no idea how to market it

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Samir
April 22, 2011, 02:39 PM
We launched a site 3 weeks ago with the above matching up...we invited Google to index it...3 days later we were 1, 5, 6 for our 3 main keywords and as of today we have had 2,341 visitors with no further promotion.

That is an absolutely amazing achivement in 3 days! I helped a friend promote a site where the domain name didn't match up with the content/title/keywords and metatags but it took about 30 days for the site to show up on page one of google search results. It's still on page one and there is a lot of competition for that business but as you say if all three things had matched up, maybe it would have gotten us the results much quicker.

Will add your web page to the queque....looks like Thursday next week right now unless we run into an overrun on projects already slated....also we are into a 4 day holiday weekend here.

Please send me an email as there may be questions regarding the design and we don't and shouldn't use the forum for that purpose. My email is cfordenXmnsi.net (replace the X with the @ sign)

Cornell

Thank you...I will send you my email right away.
-Samir

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page