Go to the Main Business Forum page

Do U Have The NERVE to Imitate a Billionaire at FastFood Lines? [Archive] - Page 12 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Do U Have The NERVE to Imitate a Billionaire at FastFood Lines?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Cornell
May 12, 2012, 02:15 AM
Hi Dien:

Interesting read on the murderer.

One way I see it is that, businesses give out "freebies" all the time, with the express purpose of getting more business.

What's more "unusual" here is that it is the customer now doing it. But if businesses can give out a "freebie", then why not customers, too?

Yes but this is done with the owners permission as a goodwill to bring back customers...not because an employee received an extra unexpected gratuity that he felt compelled to reciprocate with at the employers expense.

This was what got me in Glenn's post:

You are Welcome to TRY OUT my SURE FIRE...

GUARANTEED.

Take it to the Bank.

Way to Get F-r-e-e Food and Hugs and Royalty Treatment
AND EXTRA Moolah...

Sorry it just did not sit well with me.

If you read my addendum ....I left the tip with just a twist hoping to bring a smile to the waitresses face...never expecting anything in return other than the level of service that she had already demonstrated.....and I never would have provided the present had I been going to continue stopping there as I wouldn't want any feeling of indebtedness.

Perhaps from the above paragraph you can see where my point of view comes from.

Cornell

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page