Go to the Main Business Forum page

Do U Have The NERVE to Imitate a Billionaire at FastFood Lines? [Archive] - Page 18 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Do U Have The NERVE to Imitate a Billionaire at FastFood Lines?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Dien Rice
May 13, 2012, 12:44 PM
All the F-r-e-e stuff - AT THE Restaurant - is a fun way to measure the
POSITIVE ENERGY you've created.

But the Big PayDay comes from opening that big universal door.
Pay-it-Forward pays off. Not right away - but always.
Hi Glenn,

Thanks again for sharing this... I believe it's a hugely important tip...

Of course, having a generally "generous" spirit can help too, in your day-to-day dealings with people. It cements relationships... People want to help you too, if they've received help from you.

One lesson I've had in the past is that... as the saying goes, "no man is an island" (or woman, for that matter).

Every success you've had, in 99.9% of cases, there have been others who helped you in some way. Whether they were mentors, colleagues, partners, suppliers, friends, family, and so on...

Certain relationships are important. The right relationships open the right doors - sometimes when you least expect it!

I like to do favors for people... and I know, in return, people have done favors for me, sometimes just out of nowhere, but also sometimes at a time when I critically needed the help. I didn't "plan" it that way - but in retrospect, I've noticed that, this is the way the world works...

Thanks again, Glenn!

Best wishes,

Dien

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page